- Job Training Brings Obama And Biden To Pittsburgh Wednesday (16)
- Bruno On Ultimate Warrior’s Death: ‘A Tremendous Shock’ (11)
- Mental Health Experts Reach Out To Franklin Regional During Conference (8)
- Hero Security Guard Recovering After Franklin Regional Stabbing (7)
- Obama, Biden Unveil Job Training Grant Program (7)
Latest Pittsburgh Marcellus Shale
Fitazgerald and Wagner discuss the party on Friday and Rich continues to talk about Range Resources.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–12/16/2013
Major oil and natural gas industry groups in Pennsylvania are backing efforts to change the state’s endangered and threatened species laws, despite objections from some sportsmen’s and environmental groups.
There’s 12,000 acres in nine Allegheny County parks that 11 million people visit each year.
CBS Radio held the Marcellus Shale Festival on Thursday Aug. 15 in hopes of maximizing public and private partnership on Marcellus Shale.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/19/2013
Matt Pittzarella of Range Resources joined KDKA’S Robert Mangino to discuss the steady job growth within the Marcellus Shale industry.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/13/2013
- Range Resources Purchases 180 Natural Gas Vehicles NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/07/2013
- Shale Gas Plant Cited In Washington County 07/31/2013
- Marcellus Shale Festival NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/31/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour – July 23, 2013 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/24/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour: New Fueling Station NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/17/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour 7-9-13 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/09/2013
- Obama Speech Praises Natural Gas Fracking Boom KDKA-TV–06/27/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour: Climate Change NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–06/26/2013
- Gasland Film Premiere In Pittsburgh NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–06/16/2013