- Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin Fined $100k For Sideline Incident, Draft Penalty Possible (26)
- Baby Jesus Stolen From Two Nativity Scenes (10)
- Fast Food Workers Across Country Protest Federal Minimum Wage (3)
- Electric Cars: Are They Worth The Price? (2)
- Jury Sees Surveillance Footage In Downtown Shooting Trial (2)
Latest Pittsburgh Marcellus Shale
There’s 12,000 acres in nine Allegheny County parks that 11 million people visit each year.
CBS Radio held the Marcellus Shale Festival on Thursday Aug. 15 in hopes of maximizing public and private partnership on Marcellus Shale.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/08/19
Matt Pittzarella of Range Resources joined KDKA’S Robert Mangino to discuss the steady job growth within the Marcellus Shale industry.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/08/13
Matt Pittzarella of Range Resources joined KDKA’s Robert Mangino, to discuss the recent purchase Range Resources made for 180 natural gas powered vehicles.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/08/07
At the MarkWest processing plant in Houston, Pa., they separate different types of gases and burn off the excess in towers.
- Marcellus Shale Festival NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/07/31
- Marcellus Shale Hour – July 23, 2013 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/07/24
- Marcellus Shale Hour: New Fueling Station NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/07/17
- Marcellus Shale Hour 7-9-13 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/07/09
- Obama Speech Praises Natural Gas Fracking Boom KDKA-TV–2013/06/27
- Marcellus Shale Hour: Climate Change NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/06/26
- Gasland Film Premiere In Pittsburgh NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/06/16
- Marcellus Shale Hour: Federal Involvement NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/06/16
- Local Municipality Planning Out How To Use Gas Drilling Impact Fee Money 2013/06/14