- NORAD Tracking Santa’s Annual Christmas Journey (4)
- ATI Retirees Scrambling To Replace Canceled Life Insurance Policies (4)
- Mystery Donor Slips $1,000 Bill Into Morgantown Salvation Army Kettle (3)
- Confusion Surrounds Origin Of Memo Warning Of Threat To Police (3)
- Squirrel Hill Man Home For Christmas After Running Ebola Clinic In West Africa (3)
Latest Pittsburgh Marcellus Shale
Don Kretschmann loves being an organic farmer in Beaver County, but now he says that way of life is under threat.
Protect Our Parks has filed a formal complaint with the Pennsylvania State Ethics Commission over the role of Councilman Futules in the Deer Lakes fracking plan.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–04/18/2014
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is striking down provisions that stripped the power that municipalities had over where natural gas drilling activity could occur.
Fitazgerald and Wagner discuss the party on Friday and Rich continues to talk about Range Resources.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–12/16/2013
Major oil and natural gas industry groups in Pennsylvania are backing efforts to change the state’s endangered and threatened species laws, despite objections from some sportsmen’s and environmental groups.
- Grassroots Effort Working To Fight Fracking In Allegheny County Parks 08/20/2013
- Marcellus Shale Townhall Meeting NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/19/2013
- Marcellus Shale Fuels Job Creation In Pa. NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/13/2013
- Range Resources Purchases 180 Natural Gas Vehicles NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/07/2013
- Shale Gas Plant Cited In Washington County 07/31/2013
- Marcellus Shale Festival NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/31/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour – July 23, 2013 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/24/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour: New Fueling Station NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/17/2013
- Marcellus Shale Hour 7-9-13 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–07/09/2013