Pro Football Playoffs
- Baldwin Headlines Group Of Unheralded Receivers Doug Baldwin led the Seattle Seahawks in catches and yards receiving. He ranked 42nd in the NFL in both categories. Forty-second.
- Roger Goodell Stands Firm On Integrity Of ‘DeflateGate’ Investigation One day after NFL VP of officiating Dean Blandino exposed holes in the investigation into the Patriots’ use of deflated footballs, league commissioner Roger Goodell staunchly defended the integrity of the league-sponsored probe.
- Is This The Only Thing That Can Stop “Beast Mode?” On the field "Beast Mode" roams free without any natural predators, but off of the gridiron Lynch and his "Beast Mode" nickname are preparing for a legal battle that they might not be able shake off.
- Super Bowl Referee, Head Of Officiating Not On Same Page During Press Conference Welcome to the NFL, where nobody knows the rules — not even the ones who enforce them.
- What If Super Bowl XLIX Were In New York This Year? Now that winter storm Juno has come and gone. we can once again focus on the things that matter in life – like the Super Bowl.
- Former Steeler Jeremy Staat: 'I Hold My Head Higher Being A Marine Than Being A Steeler’ Drafted in 1998 to be one of the next great Steelers defensive linemen, California native Jeremy Staat lasted only a couple of years. Eventually joining the Marine Corps following the death of his friend Pat Tillman, Staat told The Cook and Poni...
- Darrelle Revis Puts Tom Brady In Class With Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson Through his eight seasons as a pro, Darrelle Revis has gained a rather unique perspective of life in the NFL.