Pro Football Playoffs
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Larry Foote On Marshawn Lynch: He's Teaching Kids 'The Hell With Authority' Seattle Seahawks' running back Marshawn Lynch has been in the news for his off-the-field behavior as well as his behavior on the field that has resulted in multiple fines.
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Four Words That Defined Super Bowl XLIX The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions and one of the first words that comes to mind when describing this one is unbelievable.
- Three Pivotal Moments In The Patriots Run To The Super Bowl What once seemed like a fleeting dream, has become a reality, largely in part to these huge moments that set the New England Patriots on a course for Super Bowl glory.
- Baldwin Headlines Group Of Unheralded Receivers Doug Baldwin led the Seattle Seahawks in catches and yards receiving. He ranked 42nd in the NFL in both categories. Forty-second.