Latest NFL News
- Steelers Reduce Roster To 75 The Pittsburgh Steelers cut nine players from the roster Tuesday morning and more cuts are expected.
- Report: Ben Roethlisberger To Sit Out Preseason Finale Amid sporadic performances in the first three preseason games for the first team offense, reports are now coming out that Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will not play in the finale, this according to Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and 93-7 The FAN Steelers...
- Former Steelers Running Back Isaac Redman Retires Just five years into his NFL career and one year removed from being the Steelers' week one starting running back, Isaac Redman has announced his retirement from the NFL after a career-ending neck injury.
- Investigators: Le'Veon Bell Unaware You Could Get A DUI For Being High Reports of what was said by Steelers Running Back Le'Veon Bell by the arresting officers have come out, and Bell reportedly tried to plead ignorance when it comes to getting a DUI for being high.
- Steelers Fan Snoop Dogg Says Todd Haley "Sucks" In Instagram Rant Snoop Dogg is known to be a fan of rapping, dropping izzles and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Bell, Blount In Line-Up For Steelers’ 31-21 Loss To Eagles Nick Foles threw for 179 yards and a touchdown to lead the Philadelphia Eagles to a 31-21 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night.
- Police: Charges Filed Against Steelers' Bell, Blount Despite being caught in possession of marijuana on Wednesday, it appears Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount made the trip to Philadelphia ahead of the team’s preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Colin Dunlap: To Put It Bluntly, These Two Steelers Were Incredibly Dumb I know McKnight Road can be a stressful place, but the arrest on Wednesday afternoon of Steelers running backs Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount by Ross Township Police has to be one of the most boneheaded exhibitions by professional athletes in our...
- Steelers Running Backs Bell, Blount Likely To Be Charged With Marijuana Possession Steelers running backs Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount and an unidentified female are all likely to face marijuana possession charges after being pulled over during a traffic stop this afternoon.
- Doctors: HOF QB Jim Kelly Has No Evidence Of Cancer Pittsburgh native and Hall of Fame Buffalo Bills’ quarterback Jim Kelly is reportedly cancer free.