Latest NFL News
- Ike Taylor Participates In Individual Drills PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Cornerback Ike Taylor participated in individual drills at practice on Wednesday just 1 month after breaking his forearm in week 3 against the Carolina Panthers.
- Lawyer: No Charges Against Pounceys In Club Fight The attorney for NFL offensive linemen Mike and Maurkice Pouncey says no charges will filed against the twin brothers stemming from a July altercation at a Miami Beach nightclub.
- Opponent Profile: Colts, Luck No Easy Opponent For Pittsburgh Steelers After a come-from-behind 30-23 win over the Houston Texans, the Pittsburgh Steelers will face an Indianapolis Colts team on Sunday at Heinz Field with plenty of talent. It begins with Andrew Luck.
- Mike Tomlin Pleased With Win Over Texans, Sees Room For Improvement Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin addressed the media on Tuesday afternoon to discuss the teams win over the Houston Texans on Monday Night Football and voiced how pleased he was with his teams performance.
- Big Ben On Antonio Brown's TD Pass: "Tomlin Wanted To Run That Play" Roethlisberger tells tehCook and Poni Show that that trick play has been around for 8 years and they practice it every week but it was suprising that it was called in that situation.
- Jim Nantz Talks Chargers vs. Broncos on 'Thursday Night Football' Jim Nantz...he's known as one of the most iconic voices and faces in the history of professional sports, and he took some time to speak on the upcoming "Thursday Night Football" game between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos.
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Dallas Cowboys This is a huge game on the Monday night stage, and head coach Jay Gruden would like to make a bold statement.
- Tale Of The Tape: Green Bay Packers At New Orleans Saints The Packers may have struggled in the first three games of the season, but they have been rolling since then, and the main reason for that is the spectacular roll that Aaron Rodgers is on.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Cleveland Browns The Raiders probably would have wanted the Browns to win in Week Seven at Jacksonville so they could have caught them playing with less than full intensity.
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Pittsburgh Steelers The Colts are the real thing with Andrew Luck at quarterback, and there’s no reason to think this third-year superstar won’t continue to improve for many years.