Latest NFL News
- Report: Steelers Cut Lance Moore, Allow Jason Worilds To Test Free Agency Steelers wide receiver Lance Moore asked the team for his release, and today they granted him that wish.
- Report: Free Agent Running Back Reggie Bush A Good Fit For Steelers Since cutting running back LeGarrette Blount, the Pittsburgh Steelers have been searching for a reliable running back to backup Pro Bowler Le'Veon Bell.
- Report: Mike Wallace Interested In Returning To Steelers Since leaving the Steelers in free agency for a 5-year, $60 million contract with the Miami Dolphins, wide receiver Mike Wallace hasn't come close to putting up the numbers he did in Pittsburgh.
- Report: Linebacker Arthur Moats Hoping For Return To Steelers Free agent linebacker Arthur Moats is coming off his one-year contract with the Steelers, and according to Brandon Wise of CBSSports.com, he's hoping for another stint with the team.
- Steelers-Vikings Sellout HOF Game For "Bus" Induction Weekend With Jerome Bettis getting inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year, it was no accident that the Steelers were picked to play the Vikings that same weekend in the Hall of Fame game.
- Ike Taylor Says He And Troy Polamalu Want To Keep Playing Former Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor talked with Joe Starkey of Starkey and Mueller about his future in the league and how he hopes his career isn't over.
- Report: Steelers Restructure Marcus Gilbert, Mike Mithcell Contracts After signing a five-year, $30.815 million contract before last season, Steelers right tackle Marcus Gilbert has restructured his deal to help the team clear up cap space.
- Should Troy Polamalu Be A Steeler In 2015? Yesterday, Steelers Insider Ed Bouchette told Starkey and Mueller why he doesn't think Steelers Safety Troy Polamalu will be back with the team next year.
- New Concept Helmet Design For Steelers Last week we brought you a funky concept helmet design for the Steelers courtesy of Jared Dubin of CBSSports.com.
- No Consensus On Steelers' First Round Draft Pick In Mock Drafts While it seems like the Steelers’ biggest areas of need heading into this year’s draft are on the defensive side of the ball, the mock draft experts can’t seem to agree on which position they’ll be targeting.