Latest NFL News
- NFL Kicker Jay Feely: The NFL Is At Fault For 'Deflategate' Feely says the NFL dropped the ball 15 years ago for allowing quarterbacks to do whatever they wanted with footballs.
- Former Steelers QB Mark Malone: Deflated Footballs Can Give You An Advantage Malone tells The Cook and Poni Show even if there is no smoking gun found the Patriots still need punished because of their history.
- Pitt, Charlie Batch Team Up, Develop New Local Company The University of Pittsburgh has announced a new partnership with former Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Charlie Batch, along with several partners, to launch a wellness, fitness, human-performance and rehabilitation-focused company.
- Surprises And Disappointments Of 2014 Steelers The Pittsburgh Steelers were full of surprises and disappointments this past year including making the playoffs, something many experts thought wouldn't happen prior to the season.
- Sports Writer Peter King: Everybody Will Watch How Goodell Deals With Patriots King says he thinks the pressure has been put on Goodell to come down hard on the Patriots if proven guilty.
- Report: Steelers Not Expected To Re-Sign Ike Taylor According to Larry Hart of CBSSports.com, the Steelers won't re-sign impending free agent Ike Taylor.
- Dunlap: Move Along, Nothing To See in Jack Kearney 'Controversy' Sometimes you are told something is newsworthy, when the reality is that such event or perceived hullabaloo couldn’t be farther from the truth.
- Steelers Lock Up Punter Brad Wing Coming off his first full season as a starter in the NFL, the Steelers have announced they've signed punter Brad Wing to a one-year deal.
- WATCH: NFL ‘Bad Lip Reading’ Delivers For A Third Straight Time In what has become an annual tradition, the fine folks at “Bad Lip Reading” have delivered with their latest take on the NFL.
- Bettis: Patriots Have A Culture That Is Conducive To Cheating The New England Patriots and “deflategate” continue to dominate sports headlines ahead of the Super Bowl. Now, a Steelers legendary running back is weighing in on it.