Latest NFL News
- DeAngelo Williams: Le'Veon Bell Is A Quicker Marshall Faulk DeAngelo Williams said Le'Veon Bell is the best all-around RB in the NFL and is a quicker version of Marshall Faulk on "The Fan Morning Show" Wednesday.
- AP Source: Former WVU WR Bailey In Critical Condition After Shooting Former WVU standout and current St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey is in critical but stable condition after being shot Tuesday night, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
- NFL Star Aaron Donald Is All About Working Hard, Remembering His Roots When he's not making tackles for losses with the St. Louis Rams, you can find Aaron Donald back in Pittsburgh, on the Pitt campus, running a bar and lounge business he and his brother recently purchased.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns The Ravens have been enduring a most difficult season, and circumstances got even harder last Sunday in the win over the Rams when Joe Flacco’s season came to an end late in the game with an ACL tear.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Tom Brady has had MVP-type numbers and consistently excellent production through the first 10 games of the season.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Pittsburgh Steelers At Seattle Seahawks Ben Roethlisberger appears to be indomitable at the quarterback position, and he is the key to the Steelers’ season.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Arizona Cardinals At San Francisco 49ers The Cardinals have been impressive in beating the Seahawks and Bengals in back-to-back weeks, and they may be the most complete team in the NFC.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: St. Louis Rams At Cincinnati Bengals Jeff Fisher didn’t like what he was getting from Nick Foles, so he named Case Keenum as his starting quarterback prior to Week 11.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Tennessee Titans The Raiders have slipped a couple of notches in recent weeks as they have struggled with their consistency on the offensive end.
- Week 12 Tale Of The Tape: New York Giants At Washington Redskins Eli Manning has been enjoying a renaissance season, as he has thrown the ball extremely well. Manning has been averaging nearly 310 passing yards per game, and it’s clear that he is in command of the New York offense.