- Are Cell Phones Really Giving Us Cancer? (17)
- Health Dept. Confirms 4 Cases Of Enterovirus D68 In Pa. (10)
- Former Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (10)
- Pitt Study Giving New Hope In Fight Against Prostate Cancer (8)
- Police: Shooting Suspect’s Dad Says His Son Was An “Excellent Shot” (7)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
PennDOT has made its last major move on Route 28 before it finishes construction.
As predicted, there were some major traffic delays Saturday.
If you’re going to this weekend’s sporting events, be sure to expect some parking and traffic changes.
Every single driver of the 100,000 that cruise through the Parkway West will start to feel the pinch of major roadwork by Tuesday.
Police are on the scene where two cars have crashed on the Highland Park Bridge.
- PennDOT, Turnpike Say No Orchestrated Delay In Implementing Speed Limit Increase 07/18/2014
- Drivers Frustrated As Construction Projects Clog Major Roadways 07/14/2014
- PennDOT Prepares For New Round Of Rt. 28 Construction 06/10/2014
- Mudslide Closes McArdle Roadway 05/16/2014
- Work Underway For New Overpass Connecting Washington And Allegheny Counties 05/12/2014
- Baum Blvd. Repairs To Cause Rush Hour Delays 05/09/2014
- Drivers Frustrated By Planned, And Unplanned, Road Closures 04/28/2014
- Car, Tractor Trailer Collide On Route 51 04/25/2014
- Landslide Blocks Road In West Mifflin 04/11/2014