- Report: Teacher Under Investigation After Breast Groping Photo Surfaces (2)
- Chrysler Issues Recall To Prevent Hacking Of Its Car Software (2)
- Barbershop Owner Killed In Marshall-Shadeland (2)
- Man Found Dead After Calling 911 To Report Fire In Home (2)
- Dunlap: 5 Things I’m Interested In Seeing As The Steelers Head To Camp (2)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
So much work, so little time.
Even PennDOT admits it’s concerned about the new traffic pattern on the Parkway.
The Parkway East was shut down for over an hour while authorities tried to balance out a tractor-trailer with an uneven load.
The story of 2015 road construction in PennDOT’s District 11 starts with this:
Several areas of Pittsburgh will be under construction this weekend.
- Latest Round Of PennDOT Work To Close Outbound Fort Pitt Tunnel 11/10/2014
- Police Cracking Down On Aggressive Drivers Along Rt. 19 10/27/2014
- Parkway Backed Up After Truck Hits Bridge 10/27/2014
- Rt. 28 Closed Overnight As Crews Work On Signs 10/10/2014
- Overnight Closures On Parkway West Begin 10/02/2014
- PennDOT To Close Parkway West Overnight For Construction 09/30/2014
- Great Racers, Steelers Fans Urged To Get Early Start Sunday 09/27/2014
- Officials: Be Prepared For Great Race, Steelers Traffic This Weekend 09/26/2014
- I-79 Construction To Continue Through Weekend 09/19/2014