Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Traffic on the Parkway West is backed up significantly following an accident.
A busy stretch of Route 28 will be closed for several hours overnight.
PennDOT shutdown the Parkway West inbound entirely Thursday around 10:30 p.m. in an attempt to improve safety in the construction zone at night.
Get ready for some major traffic delays as the Parkway West will now be closed overnight.
A Steelers game on Sunday afternoon always brings large crowds to Downtown and the North Shore.
- Officials: Be Prepared For Great Race, Steelers Traffic This Weekend 09/26/2014
- I-79 Construction To Continue Through Weekend 09/19/2014
- Route 28 Lanes Shifting, Parkway West Barriers Added 09/05/2014
- Weekend Events Cause North Shore Traffic Jams 08/30/2014
- Weekend Games To Present Traffic Nightmare 08/29/2014
- Parkway West Construction To Leave Drivers Squeezed Into Tiny Lanes 08/25/2014
- 2-Car Accident Closes Highland Park Bridge 07/29/2014
- PennDOT, Turnpike Say No Orchestrated Delay In Implementing Speed Limit Increase 07/18/2014
- Drivers Frustrated As Construction Projects Clog Major Roadways 07/14/2014