- Australian Study Shows Anger Increases Risk Of Heart Attack (72)
- Extreme Cold Causes Temperatures & Records To Fall (22)
- Police: Woman Drove Drunk With Son In Car To 4-Way Tryst (18)
- Pirates: “Jihadi John” Wearing Team’s Hat In Photo “Absolutely Sickening” (13)
- Gov. Wolf Looking At Both Cutting & Raising Taxes (6)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Several areas of Pittsburgh will be under construction this weekend.
In the latest Pittsburgh tunnel update, the outbound Fort Pitt Tunnel will close for several weekends.
From North Strabane in the south to McCandless in the north, watch your driving on Route 19 for the next month.
Traffic on the Parkway West is backed up significantly following an accident.
A busy stretch of Route 28 will be closed for several hours overnight.
- Overnight Closures On Parkway West Begin 10/02/2014
- PennDOT To Close Parkway West Overnight For Construction 09/30/2014
- Great Racers, Steelers Fans Urged To Get Early Start Sunday 09/27/2014
- Officials: Be Prepared For Great Race, Steelers Traffic This Weekend 09/26/2014
- I-79 Construction To Continue Through Weekend 09/19/2014
- Route 28 Lanes Shifting, Parkway West Barriers Added 09/05/2014
- Weekend Events Cause North Shore Traffic Jams 08/30/2014
- Weekend Games To Present Traffic Nightmare 08/29/2014
- Parkway West Construction To Leave Drivers Squeezed Into Tiny Lanes 08/25/2014