- Superintendent: Loaded Gun Found In Aliquippa Kindergartener’s Backpack (6)
- Three Charged In Fayette Co. Golf Course Fight (4)
- Get Marty: Airport Salvation Army Fundraiser’s Job Saved (4)
- Thief Nabs $27K Of Fuel From School Bus Company, Clogs Ignitions (4)
- Pittsburgh Most Livable City in Continental U.S. (4)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
If you’re going to this weekend’s sporting events, be sure to expect some parking and traffic changes.
Every single driver of the 100,000 that cruise through the Parkway West will start to feel the pinch of major roadwork by Tuesday.
Police are on the scene where two cars have crashed on the Highland Park Bridge.
Vacationers and road trippers know all too well that Pennsylvania lacks the 70 mile per hour speed limit many other states have.
Some drivers in the Pittsburgh area are finding themselves very frustrated while construction projects have them locked in traffic.
- PennDOT Prepares For New Round Of Rt. 28 Construction 06/10/2014
- Mudslide Closes McArdle Roadway 05/16/2014
- Work Underway For New Overpass Connecting Washington And Allegheny Counties 05/12/2014
- Baum Blvd. Repairs To Cause Rush Hour Delays 05/09/2014
- Drivers Frustrated By Planned, And Unplanned, Road Closures 04/28/2014
- Car, Tractor Trailer Collide On Route 51 04/25/2014
- Landslide Blocks Road In West Mifflin 04/11/2014
- Inbound Fort Pitt Tunnel Closes For Overnight Repairs 03/14/2014
- Snow Leads To Traffic Nightmare In Many Areas 02/09/2014