- Better Business Bureau Issues Warning Over New Computer Scam (31)
- Experts: Record Cold Summer Leads To Changing Leaves In August (22)
- Vitamin D: Good For Pregnancy? (13)
- Steelers Running Backs Bell, Blount Likely To Be Charged With Marijuana Possession (13)
- Health Officials Warn Community After Rabid Stray Cat Found (6)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Police are on the scene where two cars have crashed on the Highland Park Bridge.
Vacationers and road trippers know all too well that Pennsylvania lacks the 70 mile per hour speed limit many other states have.
Some drivers in the Pittsburgh area are finding themselves very frustrated while construction projects have them locked in traffic.
Over the seemingly endless life of the Route 28 construction, southbound drivers had endured many changes and overnight Tuesday, it will get messier.
Part of McArdle Roadway is closed after a mudslide.
- Work Underway For New Overpass Connecting Washington And Allegheny Counties 05/12/2014
- Baum Blvd. Repairs To Cause Rush Hour Delays 05/09/2014
- Drivers Frustrated By Planned, And Unplanned, Road Closures 04/28/2014
- Car, Tractor Trailer Collide On Route 51 04/25/2014
- Landslide Blocks Road In West Mifflin 04/11/2014
- Inbound Fort Pitt Tunnel Closes For Overnight Repairs 03/14/2014
- Snow Leads To Traffic Nightmare In Many Areas 02/09/2014
- Some Downtown Roads To Close For Peduto’s Inauguration 01/04/2014
- Parkway West To Get Major Facelift, Some Closures Planned 12/23/2013