- Police: Robbers Knock Elderly Woman Down, Grab Emergency Alarm From Her Walker (5)
- Virginia Shooting Has Local Congressman Pushing For Mental Health Legislation (2)
- Steelers’ Art Rooney II Weighs In On Signing Michael Vick (2)
- Police: 74-Year-Old Uses Grill Fork To Attack Woman She Thinks Is Dating Her Boyfriend (2)
- Weight Watchers’ Farmers’ Market Recipes (2)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
It’s the same traffic nightmare, just another weekend.
The new Hulton Bridge is in the process of getting its decking.
So much work, so little time.
Even PennDOT admits it’s concerned about the new traffic pattern on the Parkway.
The Parkway East was shut down for over an hour while authorities tried to balance out a tractor-trailer with an uneven load.
- PennDOT Prepared For Major Projects In 2015 12/25/2014
- Traffic Nightmare Expected With Weekend Road Work 11/14/2014
- Latest Round Of PennDOT Work To Close Outbound Fort Pitt Tunnel 11/10/2014
- Police Cracking Down On Aggressive Drivers Along Rt. 19 10/27/2014
- Parkway Backed Up After Truck Hits Bridge 10/27/2014
- Rt. 28 Closed Overnight As Crews Work On Signs 10/10/2014
- Overnight Closures On Parkway West Begin 10/02/2014
- PennDOT To Close Parkway West Overnight For Construction 09/30/2014
- Great Racers, Steelers Fans Urged To Get Early Start Sunday 09/27/2014