- Polamalu Ready To Return To Field & Tackles Weather Forecasting (26)
- U.S. Steel To Announce Plans For World Headquarters In Pittsburgh (4)
- ‘Pup-Nups’ Help Solve Pet Custody Disputes (3)
- Science Center’s Miniature Railroad Celebrating 1st Location At Old Planetarium (3)
- Cop Accused Of Using Stun Gun On Cuffed Man Found Guilty (2)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
In the latest Pittsburgh tunnel update, the outbound Fort Pitt Tunnel will close for several weekends.
From North Strabane in the south to McCandless in the north, watch your driving on Route 19 for the next month.
Traffic on the Parkway West is backed up significantly following an accident.
A busy stretch of Route 28 will be closed for several hours overnight.
PennDOT shutdown the Parkway West inbound entirely Thursday around 10:30 p.m. in an attempt to improve safety in the construction zone at night.
- PennDOT To Close Parkway West Overnight For Construction 09/30/2014
- Great Racers, Steelers Fans Urged To Get Early Start Sunday 09/27/2014
- Officials: Be Prepared For Great Race, Steelers Traffic This Weekend 09/26/2014
- I-79 Construction To Continue Through Weekend 09/19/2014
- Route 28 Lanes Shifting, Parkway West Barriers Added 09/05/2014
- Weekend Events Cause North Shore Traffic Jams 08/30/2014
- Weekend Games To Present Traffic Nightmare 08/29/2014
- Parkway West Construction To Leave Drivers Squeezed Into Tiny Lanes 08/25/2014
- 2-Car Accident Closes Highland Park Bridge 07/29/2014