Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Some drivers in the Pittsburgh area are finding themselves very frustrated while construction projects have them locked in traffic.
Over the seemingly endless life of the Route 28 construction, southbound drivers had endured many changes and overnight Tuesday, it will get messier.
Part of McArdle Roadway is closed after a mudslide.
With a pounding relentless, the steel beams for the beltway bridge are being driven down to Washington County bedrock.
Drivers in Oakland should expect delays during their morning and afternoon commutes Friday.
- Drivers Frustrated By Planned, And Unplanned, Road Closures 04/28/2014
- Car, Tractor Trailer Collide On Route 51 04/25/2014
- Landslide Blocks Road In West Mifflin 04/11/2014
- Inbound Fort Pitt Tunnel Closes For Overnight Repairs 03/14/2014
- Snow Leads To Traffic Nightmare In Many Areas 02/09/2014
- Some Downtown Roads To Close For Peduto’s Inauguration 01/04/2014
- Parkway West To Get Major Facelift, Some Closures Planned 12/23/2013
- Phase 5 Construction Starts This Week On Rt. 28 12/16/2013
- PennDOT Apologizes After Wrongfully Detaining Fort Pitt Tunnel Drivers 12/12/2013