Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Even PennDOT admits it’s concerned about the new traffic pattern on the Parkway.
The Parkway East was shut down for over an hour while authorities tried to balance out a tractor-trailer with an uneven load.
The story of 2015 road construction in PennDOT’s District 11 starts with this:
Several areas of Pittsburgh will be under construction this weekend.
In the latest Pittsburgh tunnel update, the outbound Fort Pitt Tunnel will close for several weekends.
- Police Cracking Down On Aggressive Drivers Along Rt. 19 10/27/2014
- Parkway Backed Up After Truck Hits Bridge 10/27/2014
- Rt. 28 Closed Overnight As Crews Work On Signs 10/10/2014
- Overnight Closures On Parkway West Begin 10/02/2014
- PennDOT To Close Parkway West Overnight For Construction 09/30/2014
- Great Racers, Steelers Fans Urged To Get Early Start Sunday 09/27/2014
- Officials: Be Prepared For Great Race, Steelers Traffic This Weekend 09/26/2014
- I-79 Construction To Continue Through Weekend 09/19/2014
- Route 28 Lanes Shifting, Parkway West Barriers Added 09/05/2014