- Dunlap: James Harrison Deal Speaks Volumes About Jarvis Jones (7)
- Officers Responding To Traffic Accident End Up Delivering Baby (3)
- Man Hopes To Propel Slinky To Status As State’s Official Toy (3)
- Former Pittsburgh Public School Teacher Allegedly Exchanged Hundreds Of Texts With 11-Year-Old (3)
- H.J. Heinz Buying Kraft In Deal To Create Food Giant (3)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
The Parkway East was shut down for over an hour while authorities tried to balance out a tractor-trailer with an uneven load.
The story of 2015 road construction in PennDOT’s District 11 starts with this:
Several areas of Pittsburgh will be under construction this weekend.
In the latest Pittsburgh tunnel update, the outbound Fort Pitt Tunnel will close for several weekends.
From North Strabane in the south to McCandless in the north, watch your driving on Route 19 for the next month.
- Parkway Backed Up After Truck Hits Bridge 10/27/2014
- Rt. 28 Closed Overnight As Crews Work On Signs 10/10/2014
- Overnight Closures On Parkway West Begin 10/02/2014
- PennDOT To Close Parkway West Overnight For Construction 09/30/2014
- Great Racers, Steelers Fans Urged To Get Early Start Sunday 09/27/2014
- Officials: Be Prepared For Great Race, Steelers Traffic This Weekend 09/26/2014
- I-79 Construction To Continue Through Weekend 09/19/2014
- Route 28 Lanes Shifting, Parkway West Barriers Added 09/05/2014
- Weekend Events Cause North Shore Traffic Jams 08/30/2014