Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Continuous snow all morning led to slick roads and dozens of fender benders throughout the city Sunday.
As the city prepares for the swearing in of the city’s next mayor, Bill Peduto, officials warn there will be many street closures.
As you exit the Fort Pitt Tunnel, you are entering one of the biggest construction zones of 2014, as PennDOT plans many changes.
The four-lane reprieve has been well received and the finished portions of Route 28 are getting good reviews.
The inbound reveal of the Fort Pitt Tunnel may be known as the “Best Entry of Any American City.”
- Red Light Cameras Coming To Pittsburgh Intersections 12/10/2013
- Tanker Truck Crash Causes Heavy Delays On I-70 12/05/2013
- New Survey Says One-Quarter Of Drivers Surf The Web 11/12/2013
- Officials Say They’re Happy With T Performance During Weekend Games 09/23/2013
- Thousands Fill The City For Pirates, Steelers Games 09/22/2013
- Bridge Restrictions Could Cause Traffic Congestion 09/16/2013
- Multiple Projects Close Munhall Road 09/12/2013
- Drivers Happy To Have Inbound Liberty Tunnel Open Again 08/30/2013
- More Changes Coming To Route 28 Construction Area 08/23/2013