- Shooting Victim Found Dead In Car In Elementary School Parking Lot (5)
- Man Shot & Killed While Trying To Steal Downspouts In North Braddock (4)
- Investigation: Despite Raising Taxes, West Mifflin Area School District Issues Credit Cards To Employees (3)
- Penguins: Sidney Crosby Diagnosed With Mumps (3)
- Man Guilty On 11 Of 12 Counts In K-9 Officer’s Fatal Stabbing Case (3)
Latest Pittsburgh Traffic
Some drivers in the Pittsburgh area are finding themselves very frustrated while construction projects have them locked in traffic.
Over the seemingly endless life of the Route 28 construction, southbound drivers had endured many changes and overnight Tuesday, it will get messier.
Part of McArdle Roadway is closed after a mudslide.
With a pounding relentless, the steel beams for the beltway bridge are being driven down to Washington County bedrock.
Drivers in Oakland should expect delays during their morning and afternoon commutes Friday.
There will be some major headaches for drivers, as two bridge projects get underway.
Route 51 is jammed after a car and a tractor trailer collided Friday morning.
Part of Route 837 in West Mifflin was blocked off Friday morning after a landslide.
PennDOT shut down the inbound Fort Pitt Tunnel at 9 p.m. Friday for emergency repairs.
Continuous snow all morning led to slick roads and dozens of fender benders throughout the city Sunday.
As the city prepares for the swearing in of the city’s next mayor, Bill Peduto, officials warn there will be many street closures.
As you exit the Fort Pitt Tunnel, you are entering one of the biggest construction zones of 2014, as PennDOT plans many changes.
The four-lane reprieve has been well received and the finished portions of Route 28 are getting good reviews.
The inbound reveal of the Fort Pitt Tunnel may be known as the “Best Entry of Any American City.”