And, of course, that means the return of Fish Frys all around the area!
Once again, KDKA.com is compiling our annual list of churches, volunteer fire departments and other organizations for the 2014 KDKA Fish Fry Guide.
We’re bringing the guide back again so you can plan ahead on you Fridays and find some great places to grab the catch of the day!
Sumbit your group’s information, browse through the listings and check out NewsRadio’s itinerary by clicking below:
Search For A Fish Fry Near You:
Lent starts on March 5, so our complete 2014 KDKA Fish Fry Guide is a work in progress! Make sure to keep checking back as it continues to grow during Lent! Click here to check it out!
Want To Be Listed In Our Guide?
You can submit your group’s Fish Fry information by filling out the form below:
Want NewsRadio 1020 KDKA To Visit Your Fish Fry?
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA will be out and about at Fish Fry locations throughout Lent!
In fact, Robert Mangino will visit one Fish Fry every Friday.
If you want us to consider visiting your Fish Fry, just let us know by checking the box on the submission form above.
There’s only one stipulation… you have to feed Robert, so he can talk about how great your Fish Fry is!
Check Out NewsRadio 1020 KDKA’s Fish Fry Itinerary!
Robert will visit the following Fish Frys:
- 3/7: St. Mary’s in Cecil Township – 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Visit the Website
- 3/14: Mt. St. Peter Parish in New Kensington – 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. | Visit the Website
- 3/21: St. Joan of Arc in South Park – 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. | Visit the Website
- 2/22: Epiphany Catholic Church of Pittsburgh in Downtown – 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. | Visit the Website
- 4/4: St. Gregory in Zelienople – 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Visit the Website