Dozens of tenants were forced out into the cold Thursday morning after a fire broke out in a Washington County apartment building.
BETHEL PARK (KDKA)- Fire forced people out of an apartment building in Bethel Park on Sunday night. The fire started around 11:00 p.m. Sunday night on the 4th floor of this apartment building along Dorchester Road. […]
Neighbors helped contain a fire at an apartment building in Stowe Township early this morning. The fire started around 1:15 a.m. along the 300-block of Hemlock Way.
Fire crews were called to an apartment building in McKeesport this afternoon.
A 10-year-old boy is facing charges following a fire at an apartment building in Pittsburgh’s Lincoln-Lemington section that displaced dozens of residents.
A fire sent crews to a three-story apartment building in East Liberty Tuesday morning.
One woman was taken to the hospital and some tenants were forced to evacuate when fire sparked at an apartment building on Pittsburgh’s North Side early this morning.
A vehicle hit an apartment building in McKeesport. The crash happened in the 1700-block of Donner Street Thursday afternoon.
Crews are responding to a gas leak at an apartment building in Swissvale.
An apartment building was evacuated Wednesday night. Fire broke out shortly after 10 p.m. at 920 East Pittsburgh-McKeesport Road in North Versailles.
An overnight fire destroyed a building in Westmoreland County.
Several people are homeless after intense flames swept through an apartment building in Bridgeville overnight.
Residents of a McKeesport apartment building have been temporarily displaced following an overnight fire that destroyed one apartment and damaged two others.
Residents of an 18-unit apartment building in Swissvale have only a few days to find a new home after their landlord repeatedly ignored thousands of dollars of fines for structural problems and negligence within the building.
Tenants in a local apartment have been given a month to move out after the building was declared unfit to live in. The water is about to be shut off and residents don’t know where they’ll go. Some have lived there more than 20 years.