April showers may bring May flowers, but they could also cause leaks to your home.
A local contractor was known for helping friends in need, but when a major heart attack struck down his home renovation plans, he learned the truth of that old adage: “what goes around comes around.”
A contractor working on the Carnegie Mellon University campus was found dead Tuesday morning from possible electrocution.
Have a few extra thousand dollars lying around? Maybe you want to invest it in a piece of history. A letter from an irate Frank Lloyd Wright is up for auction.
Last year, Doug Caldwell paid $15,000 for a wind turbine to supply electrical power to his home, but today, all he has to show for it is a concrete pad and cement cylinder.
The Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office has filed charges against a contractor from the Mon Valley.