Beaver County Personal Care Home Evacuated For Electrical FireClose to 80 people living at a Beaver County personal care home had to be evacuated early Wednesday morning.
Fire Destroys Collectible Cars At Washington Co. GarageA fire in Washington County over the weekend destroyed a number of collectible cars worth nearly $1 million. The owner had insurance, but the cars cannot be replaced.
Electrical Fire At Winery Dampens Mother's Day CelebrationsAn electrical fire sparked a frenzy during Mother’s Day festivities at La Casa Narcisi Winery in West Deer.
Fire Destroys Home In Franklin ParkNo day is a good day to fight a fire, but on Thursday, it was 19 degrees – felt like 12 – and up on that aerial ladder, water is spraying back at you.
Fire Destroys Home In Pulaski TownshipA home in Lawrence County was destroyed by an overnight fire.
PPG Aquarium Closed Friday After Small Fire At ZooOfficials at the Pittsburgh Zoo say the PPG Aquarium will be closed today following a fire there Thursday night.
Toppled Tree Causes Power Outages In EmsworthSnow wasn’t the only problem today when a late April storm hit the area. Strong winds toppled a large tree in the borough of Emsworth. It happened at the 200 block of Greenwood Avenue, one of the highest points in the borough -- if not the highest point.
Electrical Fire Breaks Out In Plum BoroughAllegheny dispatch confirms an electrical fire at 721 New Texas Road in Plum Borough.