We’ve all heard the expression there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but what about a free estimate?
Ross Township Fire Marshal John Reubi showed us the paperwork sent to Bernard and Evelyn Sobol Friday because of water leaking all over Amanda Loscar and Dave Rennebeck’s Waldorf Park apartment.
A Ross Township couple says they were forced to leave their apartment after it was flooded.
Fire officials in Lawrence County say a blaze that broke out at a home this morning in Pulaski Township appears to be electrical in nature.
Follow the rules or risk paying the price. That’s especially true when planning a home improvement project.
11 children were evacuated after an electrical fire erupted in the bathroom of a daycare center.
Investigators say they believe a fire that destroyed a home this morning in Carnegie likely started in an electrical system. The blaze broke out at a home in the 900-block of Kennedy Avenue.