A local fire chief accused of showing up drunk to a fire pleaded guilty Monday morning.
A local Fire Chief may lose his job after Port Vue Police say he showed up to a fire scene drunk.
A Fayette county town has gone more than 24 hours without water.
People are being evacuated after reports of a carbon monoxide issue in Bethel Park.
Police say a report of clogged plumbing in a northeastern Pennsylvania apartment building led to a drug bust.
A volunteer firefighter with the Penn Hills Volunteer Fire Department has been fired, after he allegedly made a racist comment on Facebook.
A woman was found dead in her Monessen apartment Monday of carbon monoxide poisoning.
A Beaver County WalMart was evacuated after several people were sickened Saturday night.
A new contract proposal was shot down by city paramedics Friday.