Big Rig Hauling Jeeps Catches FirePart of I-80 had to be closed down after a big rig hauling cars caught fire.
Electrical Fire Prompts Evacuations At Verona BusinessA business was evacuated Friday afternoon due to an electrical fire.
Harrison Twp. Building Partially Collapses In FireA smoky, stubborn fire ripped through a two-story building in Harrison Township on Monday, gutting a physical therapy office on the ground floor and at least six apartments on the second floor.
Fire Officials: 1 Dead After Trump Tower FireFire officials say a man has been killed in in a raging apartment fire at Trump Tower in New York City.
'He Blew His Top': Park's Animatronic T-Rex Goes Up In Towering InfernoThe co-owner of a dinosaur-themed park in southern Colorado thinks an electrical malfunction caused a life-size animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex to burst into flames.
Firefighters: Vandergrift Apartment Building Fire Started By CandleA fire sent one woman to the hospital, killed a family pet and left three families homeless when it destroyed an apartment building in Westmoreland County on Wednesday.
Fire Causes Heavy Damage To Turtle Creek HomeCrews battled an intense fire that caused heavy damage to a house in Turtle Creek late Friday night.
Fire Destroys Mobile Home In Dunbar TownshipA mobile home was destroyed by a fire Friday in Fayette County.
Fire Causes Significant Damage At Fairywood Townhouse ComplexA townhouse complex in Pittsburgh’s Fairywood neighborhood was severely damaged in a fire on Friday afternoon.
Inmate Charged In Allegheny County Jail FireAn inmate is facing charges for starting a fire that sent two Allegheny County Jail employees to the hospital.
Carnegie Fire Victims Mourn Devastating Losses, But Determined To RebuildOfficials have ruled the cause of the deadly building fire in Carnegie as accidental, and that it likely started as a cooking fire.
Officials: Inmates With Contraband Start Fire In Allegheny Co. Jail Cell, Prompting Internal EvacuationThe Allegheny County Jail was put on lockdown and several inmates had to be evacuated from one of the pods after a fire broke out Wednesday afternoon.