Health officials are warning of a stomach virus going around lately.
Here is list of 83 bottles of wine that were discovered to have high levels of arsenic in them.
Community members gathered for a vigil Saturday evening to remember a 6-year-old North Side boy who passed away suddenly earlier this week from meningitis.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office says a 6-year-old North Side boy has died from bacterial meningitis.
A pizza place in the food court in the Mall at Robinson is in danger of being shut down. The Allegheny County Health Department says it’s infested with roaches and health inspectors have issued a consumer alert.
Pennsylvania American Water says its Kittanning water system has high levels of PH. This warning applies to all Kittanning customers in the following areas: Boroughs of Kittanning and Applewold and portions of Manor and Rayburn Townships.