Last Of 4 UPMC Mold Outbreak Patients DiesHe was the only survivor of a mold outbreak inside UPMC hospitals. However, the 70-year-old man died this weekend.
4th Patient Infected During Mold Outbreak At Hospital DiesOfficials say a fourth transplant patient who contracted a fungal infection during a mold outbreak at a Pennsylvania hospital has died.
Patient Sues UPMC Presbyterian Hospital Over Mold OutbreakA lung transplant patient has sued UPMC Presbyterian Hospital after contracting a fungal infection in his lungs during a mold outbreak that's been linked to the deaths of three other transplant patients.
PetSmart Issues Recall On Nutro Dog TreatsPetSmart has issued a recall on certain bags of Nutro dog treats due to potential mold.
Warm Weather Allowing Outdoor Mold To Grow, Affecting AllergiesThe unseasonably warm weather the past few weeks may be having some unintended consequences.
Pittsburgh VA's ICU Reopens After Mold DiscoveryThe intensive care unit of a Veterans Affairs hospital in Pittsburgh that was shut down after mold was found in a ventilation system has been reopened.
Mold Discovery Shuts Down Intensive Care Unit At Pittsburgh VA In OaklandThe discovery of mold during a routine maintenance inspection has shut down the intensive care unit at the Pittsburgh VA’s University Drive campus in Oakland.
Report: No Single Source Of Mold Found At UPMCSources tell KDKA there is no evidence of what experts call a “single unifying source” of mold at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital.
UPMC: Transplant Operations To Resume ImmediatelyOfficials with UPMC say they are resuming operations of their transplant program after a mold problem forced them to suspend it earlier this month.
CDC Investigators Looking Into UPMC Mold OutbreakInvestigators with the Centers for Disease Control are in Pittsburgh today, looking into a mold outbreak at UPMC.
Transplant Operations Suspended At UPMC Following Mold OutbreakUPMC has suspended all organ transplant operations until it has completed its investigation following a mold outbreak.
UPMC: Fungal Infections In Patients Who Died May Be Related To MoldThe mold concerns that shut down UPMC Presbyterian Hospital’s cardiothoracic intensive care unit earlier this week may be related to fungal infections two transplant patients had before they died.