Consumer Reports: Safe Space HeatersSpace heaters can take the chill out of a cooler room, but they can also be dangerous. Consumer Reports’ expert testing revealed heaters that provide both warmth and safety.
Officials Say Fatal East Hills Fire Caused By Items Too Close To Space HeaterAuthorities in western Pennsylvania say flammable items that were too close to a space heater could have started an early morning fire that killed a woman.
D.A. Addresses Community Safety In Wake Of Tragic McKeesport FireThe investigation into a fatal fire that killed six people in McKeesport continues. Nearly an entire family died in the fire, which started at a home on Express Way on Oct. 18.
6 Killed In McKeesport Fire To Be Laid To RestSix people who lost their lives in a McKeesport fire last month will be laid to rest Monday.
Family, Community Devastated After McKeesport Fatal FireA family and community are devastated after a raging fire swept through a McKeesport home early Saturday morning, claiming the lives of six people and injuring another.
McKeesport Fire Leaves 6 People Dead, 1 Severely BurnedFirefighters were on the scene of a deadly house fire in McKeesport.
Pitt Students Rescue Man From Burning HomeA fire in Pittsburgh’s Oakland section heavily damaged a two-story house occupied by a man and his wife on Friday evening.
Home Catches Fire After Man Uses Space Heater To Thaw PipesA man was trying to thaw pipes with a space heater under his mobile home in North Union Township before the home caught fire Friday afternoon.

Watch & Listen LIVE