Home Catches Fire After Man Uses Space Heater To Thaw Pipes
A man was trying to thaw pipes underneath his mobile home Friday. The next thing he knew, the home was on fire. That man would have to be flown to a Pittsburgh hospital; KDKA's David Highfield reports.
KDKA-TV Morning Forecast (8/20)Ferguson Unrest Felt Locally At East...2 Families Displaced After McKees Rocks...Punishment Mulled After Convicted Former...KDKA-TV Nightly Forecast (8/19)Confusion Over Pirates Playoff SeatsPunishment Mulled After Convicted Former...Local Mother Charged After Apartment Is...Ice Bucket Challenge Sweeps PittsburghIdentity Thieves May Be After Your...Free iTunes App Designed To Help Pa....Suspect In Jewelry Store Burglary Jumps...Ravenstahl Grand Jury Expires Without...1 Dead, 5 Injured In Indiana Co. Coal...Duquesne University Welcomes Class Of...KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (8/19)1 Home Destroyed, 2 Others Damaged In...Many Remember Sophie MasloffFormer Mayor Sophie Masloff Laid To RestKDKA-TV Afternoon Forecast (8/19)