Monessen Woman Found Dead Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
A 77-year-old woman was found dead in her Eastgate Manor apartment after she left her gas stove on to dry some pieces of clothing.
KDKA-TV Nightly Forecast (8/22)Neighbors Shocked After Dozens Of...Police Looking For 3 Suspects In Hill...New Details On Charges Filed Against 2...Local Wrestler's Career Nearly...More Road Construction Ahead For The...Health Dept. Warns About Rabid Bat Found...Couple In Custody In Fayette Co. Bank...Daughter Killed, Mother Wounded In Hill...Fayette Co. Bank Robbery Suspects...Parents Concerned Over Chicora Daycare...4 Local Mayors Take Ice Bucket ChallengeIs Denim On The Decline? Jean Makers See...Demand Pushes Growth For More Hotels...Squirrel Hill Tunnel Closure To Cause...Drug Bust Turns Into SWAT Situation In...Battle Brewing Over North Versailles...KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (8/22)KDKA-TV Afternoon Forecast (8/22)Police Probe Fatal Homewood Shooting