PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Ash Wednesday is here and the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh wants to make sure you are ready for Lent.READ MORE: Woodland Hills High School Students Return To In-Person Learning
They’ll be offering ashes on the go for those unable to visit a church.READ MORE: Driver Flips Over In Single-Vehicle Rollover Crash On Streets Run Road
CLICK HERE: KDKA Fish Fry GuideMORE NEWS: Police And EMS Respond To Rollover Crash On The North Side
A list of locations is below:
- Mt. Lebanon: “T” station, at both the Washington Road and East Shady Drive entrances, 7:30-9 a.m. and later in afternoon rush hour.
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Ashes for passengers and crews: Airside Terminal Chapel, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 911thAirlift Wing, Moon Twp., Ashes for military personnel, spouses, and defense contractors: Base Chapel, 10:30 a.m.
- East Liberty: Front of Calvary Episcopal Church, 315 Shady Avenue, noon
- Downtown Pittsburgh with Episcopal Bishop Dorsey McConnell: Market Square, 1:15-2 p.m.
- McCandless: Sunrise of McCandless assisted living center, 900 Lincoln Club Drive, 1:15 p.m.
- Squirrel Hill: Corner of Forbes & Murray Avenues, 2 p.m.
- Wilkinsburg: Ashes for little kids, St. Stephen’s Church, 600 Pitt Street, 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Canonsburg: Canon House High rise for the Elderly, 121 N. Central Avenue, 4:30 p.m.
- Mt. Lebanon: “T” station, at both the Washington Road and the East Shady Drive (track level) entrances, 4:30-6 p.m.