PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The Allegheny County Board of Elections will hold a hearing today at 12:00 noon surrounding challenged provisional ballots.
During this hearing, both Democrats and Republicans will have the chance to present evidence and witnesses for any challenges.READ MORE: Charges Dismissed Against Pittsburgh Animal Control Officer Accused Of Severely Injuring Dog
The Election Board’s counsel will be able to question any witnesses and present their own witnesses during this hearing.
Then, the challengers may question the Election Board counsel’s witness.
After both sides present their case, the election board chair will state all decisions.
RELATED STORIES:READ MORE: Pennsylvania Ready For Booster Shots Once Feds Give OK, Acting Health Secretary Says
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Pa. Republicans’ Request To Block Extended Ballots Past Nov. 3
- Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘We’ve Seen Absolutely No Evidence’ Of Voter Fraud
- Erie Postal Worker Admits Making Up Pennsylvania Ballot Tampering Claims, Officials Say
- Trump Campaign Challenges Pennsylvania Votes, Democrats Say No Fraud Is Found
- Threat Of Lawsuits Looms As Pennsylvania’s Vote Count Continues
- Courts Allow Pennsylvania’s Vote Count To Continue
- Judge Tosses Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit Attempting To Stop Vote Count In Pennsylvania
- Rep. Mike Kelly And Others File Lawsuit Against Secretary Of State Kathy Boockvar
- Election Litigation: Can The Lawsuits Surrounding The 2020 Election Slow Down The Outcome?
- Trump Campaign Suing To Temporarily Halt Vote Count In Pennsylvania
At the state level, Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar says there will be no recanvassing or recounting of votes.
She says no statewide races were within 0.5% and this includes the race for the presidency.
Allegheny County has counted their 731 ballots that were postmarked by Election Day, but arrived during the 3-day grace period afterwards.
They will not be recorded until a legal challenge by the president is resolved.MORE NEWS: At Least 1 Dead After 2-Vehicle Crash In Westmoreland County
Stay with KDKA for more on this developing story.