School officials say the student who broadcast the Instagram Live and the student who made the alleged threat did not attend school today.By Amy Wadas

CHURCHILL, Pa. (KDKA) — Parents at one local high school say enough is enough.

Several Woodland Hills High School students were picked up by their parents Wednesday after the district said someone made a threat over social media.

READ MORE: Woodland Hills High School Students Return To In-Person Learning After Massive Fight

KDKA saw several parents leaving with their kids Wednesday morning. A mom KDKA’s Amy Wadas talked to said her daughter just transferred to Woodland Hills High School from Plum, and she’s already thinking of pulling her daughter out.

The district posted a letter to its website explaining to parents what happened. In the letter, the district said it became aware of a threat a student made over Instagram Live about bringing a gun to the high school. Police were called in, the school was searched, and the district said no weapons were found.

The district also said the student who hosted the broadcast and the student who allegedly gave the threat weren’t in school Wednesday.

“We are continuing to monitor the situation and will take every step necessary to ensure the safety of our students and staff. All threats will be investigated and any student found to be making false threats or false reports will be disciplined,” the letter said.

READ MORE: 30 Students ‘Positively Identified’ In Woodland Hills High School Cafeteria Brawl

Parents KDKA spoke to said they’re tired of their children’s education being interrupted, plus they’re concerned for their safety.

KDKA’s Amy Wadas: Is she coming back to school tomorrow?

Woodland Hills parent Precenda Thomas: Probably not.

“They can’t control these kids. I prefer my child to go virtual,” another parent said.

“There are too many kids dying and violence is getting out of control,” said another parent.

One parent KDKA’s Amy Wadas spoke to who didn’t want to be identified said her kids told her the threat that was allegedly made stems from the fights that happened last week. The district canceled in-person learning for two days after it was made aware of credible threats of retaliation. In-person classes resumed on Monday.