ALIQUIPPA (KDKA) – Police are working to retrieve information from a cell phone after a woman was gunned down in her driveway in Aliquippa.READ MORE: Man Shot, Killed While Driving For Uber In Pittsburgh Remembered For His 'Big Smile'
Aliquippa police and the Beaver County district attorney met Tuesday morning to discuss the investigation regarding the fatal shooting of 33-year-old Rachael DelTondo.
More on Rachael DelTondo Murder Case:
- Who Killed Rachael DelTondo? A Timeline Of Events
- 2nd Person Questioned In Rachael DelTondo Murder Case
- Rachael DelTondo’s Ex-Fiancé Goes Public To Clear His Name, Wants Justice For Her Slaying
- Sources: Aliquippa Murder Victim, Rachael DelTondo, Was Victim Of Confidential Information Leak
- Get Marty: Rachael DelTondo’s Family Living Through Wedding Dress Nightmare, Seeks Refund
- Second Search Warrant Served In Rachael DelTondo Murder Case
- Older Brother Of Second Search Warrant’s Target Interviewed In Rachael DelTondo Case
A family member said DelTondo was returning home from getting ice cream with a friend and was shot as she got out of the car. Neighbors said they heard as many 10 to 12 shots.READ MORE: Former Steelers WR Ryan Switzer Says Son Is Moving From ICU After COVID-19 Diagnosis, Surgery
Prior to Tueday’s meeting, District Attorney David Lozier said several agencies are working hard on the case.
“Having a meeting right now with all the detectives that are working on the case. As you know, this is an ongoing homicide investigation. We have an active group with the Pennsylvania State Police, the Beaver County Detective Bureau and the Aliquippa Police Department working very hard together,” Lozier said.
Lozier would not talk about possible suspects or a person of interest.
However, he did say a cell phone is now in the possession of investigators and information from that phone will be retrieved. Lozier did not specify whose phone is being investigated.MORE NEWS: Suspect Sentenced To 20-40 Years In Prison For Fineview Shooting
Stay With KDKA.com For More Details