PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The race for Attorney General has Heather Heidelbaugh in the lead.
With 73% of precincts reporting, Heidelbaugh leads incumbent Josh Shapiro 52.55% to 44.63%READ MORE: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Reports 191 New Cases, 6 Additional Deaths
For comprehensive coverage of all things election-related in Pennsylvania, visit KDKA’s 2020 Election Guide.
For live results of all election races in Pennsylvania, visit KDKA’s 2020 General Election results page.
GO IN-DEPTH ON SOME KEY PA RACES:READ MORE: Pittsburgh Police Officers Save Newborn Baby Girl Brought To Their Station
• Attorney General: Josh Shapiro (D) vs. Heather Heidelbaugh (R)
• Auditor General: Nina Ahmad (D) vs. Timothy DeFoor (R)
• State Treasurer: Joe Torsella (D) vs. Stacy Garrity (R)
• U.S. House 17th District: Conor Lamb (D) vs. Sean Parnell (R)
• State Senate 37th District: Pam Iovino (D) vs. Devlin Robinson (R)
• State Senate 39th District: Kim Ward (R) vs. Tay Waltenbaugh (D)
• State House 16th District: Mike Kelly (R) vs. Kristy Gnibus (D)
• State House 28th District: Rob Mercuri (R) vs. Emily Skopov (D)
• State House 30th District: Lori Mizgorski (R) vs. Lissa Geiger Shulman (D)
• State House 44th District: Valerie Gaydos (R) vs. Michelle Knoll (D)
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)MORE NEWS: Pittsburgh Police Seek Missing Teen, Siobhan Barnett, Last Seen In Oakland
(TM and © Copyright 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)