PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – The race for Pennsylvania attorney general once again has incumbent Josh Shapiro in the lead.
As of 1:44 p.m. Thursday with 87.46% of precincts reporting, Democrat Shapiro leads Republican challenger Heather Heidelbaugh.READ MORE: City Of Pittsburgh Closing Rialto Street So Crews Can Repair Steps
Shapiro has 49.32% of the vote with 3,056,483 votes and Heidelbaugh has 47.9% of the vote with 2,968,639 votes.
For comprehensive coverage of all things election-related in Pennsylvania, visit KDKA’s 2020 Election Guide.
For live results of all election races in Pennsylvania, visit KDKA’s 2020 General Election results page.READ MORE: State Police Make Arrest Of 20-Year-Old Wanted For Arson, Domestic Assault
GO IN-DEPTH ON SOME KEY PA RACES:
• Attorney General: Josh Shapiro (D) vs. Heather Heidelbaugh (R)
• Auditor General: Nina Ahmad (D) vs. Timothy DeFoor (R)
• State Treasurer: Joe Torsella (D) vs. Stacy Garrity (R)
• U.S. House 17th District: Conor Lamb (D) vs. Sean Parnell (R)
• State Senate 37th District: Pam Iovino (D) vs. Devlin Robinson (R)
• State Senate 39th District: Kim Ward (R) vs. Tay Waltenbaugh (D)
• State House 16th District: Mike Kelly (R) vs. Kristy Gnibus (D)
• State House 28th District: Rob Mercuri (R) vs. Emily Skopov (D)
• State House 30th District: Lori Mizgorski (R) vs. Lissa Geiger Shulman (D)
• State House 44th District: Valerie Gaydos (R) vs. Michelle Knoll (D)
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)MORE NEWS: Carnegie Mellon University Reminding Students They Must Be Vaccinated For Upcoming Semester
(TM and © Copyright 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)