PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Republican candidate Timothy DeFoor has won the race for Pennsylvania Auditor General, according to the Associated Press.
With 92% of the vote in and 8,423 of 9,147 precincts reporting, DeFoor holds a 3,226,803-2,933,348 lead over Democrat Nina Ahmad.READ MORE: Gov. Tom Wolf 'Considering' Lifting Restrictions On Restaurants And Bars
The Associated Press has called the race for DeFoor.
For comprehensive coverage of all things election-related in Pennsylvania, visit KDKA’s 2020 Election Guide.READ MORE: 2021 Three Rivers Arts Festival Combining Virtual And In-Person Attractions
For live results of all election races in Pennsylvania, visit KDKA’s 2020 General Election results page.
GO IN-DEPTH ON SOME KEY PA RACES:
• Attorney General: Josh Shapiro (D) vs. Heather Heidelbaugh (R)
• Auditor General: Nina Ahmad (D) vs. Timothy DeFoor (R)
• State Treasurer: Joe Torsella (D) vs. Stacy Garrity (R)
• U.S. House 17th District: Conor Lamb (D) vs. Sean Parnell (R)
• State Senate 37th District: Pam Iovino (D) vs. Devlin Robinson (R)
• State Senate 39th District: Kim Ward (R) vs. Tay Waltenbaugh (D)
• State House 16th District: Mike Kelly (R) vs. Kristy Gnibus (D)
• State House 28th District: Rob Mercuri (R) vs. Emily Skopov (D)
• State House 30th District: Lori Mizgorski (R) vs. Lissa Geiger Shulman (D)
• State House 44th District: Valerie Gaydos (R) vs. Michelle Knoll (D)
(TM and © Copyright 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)