PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Seven people have died due to COVID-19 at the Kane Community Living Center in Glen Hazel.
RELATED STORIES:READ MORE: Police Investigating After Man Shot In Garfield
- Fourth Resident At Kane Living Center In Glen Hazel Dies Of Coronavirus
- Director: Kane Community Living Center Staff Member Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Coronavirus In Allegheny County: 2 Kane Community Living Centers Residents Test Positive For COVID-19
- Coronavirus In Allegheny County: 29 Kane Community Living Center Residents, Employees Test Positive For Coronavirus
- Coronavirus In Allegheny County: 77 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed Across 4 Kane Community Living Centers
Sixty-two other residents have tested positive for COVID-19 and four of them are hospitalized.READ MORE: COVID-19 Vaccinations In Pittsburgh: AHN Administers Thousands Of Shots On Saturday
There have been 14 recoveries, as well.MORE NEWS: Gateway Athletic Director And Head Football Coach Tells Coaches Not To Apply For Pine-Richland Job
Along with the 62 positive cases among residents, 28 employees at the facility have also tested positive.