PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Funeral arrangements have been announced for Nalani Johnson.
The little girl, who was about to turn 2 on Sept. 16, will be laid to rest on Saturday.
Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to noon, then at noon the funeral service will be held. It will all take place at Mount Ararat Baptist Church on Paulson Avenue.
Nalani disappeared from Penn Hills over the weekend, and was found dead Tuesday in a park near Blairsville, Indiana County.
- Funeral Arrangements Announced For Nalani Johnson
- Allegheny, Indiana Co. DAs: Nalani Johnson’s Death Expected To Be Ruled Homicide
- Community And Authorities Searching For Answers In Death Of Nalani Johnson
- Court Paperwork: Nalani Johnson’s Mother Filed For PFA Against Girl’s Father
- Police Look To Build Case Against Woman Accused Of Kidnapping 2-Year-Old Nalani Johnson
- Police Confirm Nalani Johnson Found Dead In Blairsville
- Allegheny Co. Police: Missing Girl’s Father, Kidnapping Suspect Romantically Linked
- Police: Woman Charged With Kidnapping Told Investigators Father Sold Toddler For $10,000
- Amber Alert Issued For Toddler Abducted In Penn Hills
- More Stories About Nalani Johnson
A candlelight vigil will be held this evening at the Blairsville Amphitheater in memory of little Nalani. It begins at 8:15 p.m.
Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.