PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Family and friends of 22-year-old Tonee Turner, the Hazelwood woman who disappeared almost one year ago, held a silent walk Sunday to honor her and all other missing people.
Police say Turner was last seen December 30, 2019 at Dobrá Tea in Squirrel Hill.READ MORE: Woman Hospitalized After Shooting In The Hill District
- Police Asking For Help In Finding Missing 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner
- Pittsburgh Police Continue To Investigate Disappearance Of 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner
- Search For Missing 22-Year-Old Tonee Turner Leads Friends, Family To Hill District
- Local Community Organizes Vigil For Missing Girl Tonee Turner
- Friends And Family Of Missing Tonee Turner Gather To Pray For A Safe Return
“It’s just a very sad norm not having your sister in your life,” said Turner’s sister Sydnee Turner.
In the days following Tonee’s disappearance, Sydnee told KDKA a cyclist found Tonee’s bag, with her keys and phone inside, on the Homestead Gray’s Bridge.READ MORE: Federal Unemployment Benefits Ending Early In Many States
A tip also led them to search the Hill District, but there are still more questions than answers almost a year later.
“All the potential sightings of Tonee also brought me hope, but with every hope that I’ve had and Tonee hasn’t appeared, it’s been a cataclysmic disappointment,” Sydnee Turner said.
Information released in January by police describes Tonee Turner as 5’2 and 130 pounds. She has black, chin-length hair.MORE NEWS: Steelers Will Not Hold Training Camp At Saint Vincent College This Year
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts or sees her is asked to call Pittsburgh Police Missing Persons detectives at 412-232-7141.