PITTSBURGH (KDKA/CBS) — Antonio Brown is ready to leave Pittsburgh behind.
The 3-acre home in Pine Township can be yours for a $460,000 down payment.
The mansion has five bedrooms, six full bathrooms, and 14 rooms.
It also has a two-story treehouse that has been featured on the Animal Planet show “Treehouse Masters.”
The house also has a custom basketball court, turf practice field, a full theater, gym, sauna, and steam shower.
- Antonio Brown Says He Won’t Be Playing In The NFL Anymore
- Antonio Brown’s Agent Says Teams Are Interested, Want Information Regarding Legal Situation
- Antonio Brown Cut By The New England Patriots
- Antonio Brown Catches Touchdown In Patriots Debut
- Antonio Brown Signs 1-Year, $15 Million Deal With New England
- Oakland Raiders Release Antonio Brown From Team
Court documents show that Britney Taylor has dismissed a federal lawsuit against Brown and will now take action at the state level.
Taylor has filed a lawsuit against Brown for multiple instances of sexual misconduct, including some that occurred in the Pittsburgh area. Brown has denied all allegations.