By: KDKA-TV News Staff
UNIONTOWN (KDKA) — The Uniontown Area School District will participate in fall sports.
Earlier this month, the district was the first WPIAL school to cancel contact fall sports.
In a reversal of their decision, the district now says that fall sports will take place.
- PIAA To Hold Meeting About The Future Of 2020 Fall Sports
- PIAA: Board Of Directors Reconvening Next Week To Discuss Fall Sports
- Gov. Wolf Says Discussions With PIAA Won’t Make Him Change His No Sports Recommendation: ‘They Have A Decision To Make’
- PIAA’s Executive Director Sends Letter To Gov. Tom Wolf, Says Student-Athletes Will Find Other Outlets If No Fall Sports
- Pennsylvania High School Coaches Not Ready To Give Up On Fall Yet
- PIAA Believes ‘It Can Safely Sponsor Fall Sports,’ Asks For Partnership With Wolf Administration
- PIAA Board To Hold Meeting Regarding Gov. Tom Wolf’s Recommendation To Postpone Youth Sports
- Former WPIAL Executive Director Says Canceling Fall Sports Would Have Far-Reaching Impacts
- Wolf Administration Recommends Postponing High School Sports And Recreational Youth Sports Until 2021
- WPIAL ‘Not Prepared’ For Gov. Wolf’s Comment Suggesting Schools Starting Online Should Cancel Fall Sports
- School Districts Across Region Approving A Variety Of Return-To-School Plans
- WPIAL Pushes Back Start Dates Of Fall Sports
- PIAA To Move Forward With Fall Sports As Scheduled
- Guidance From Gov. Wolf Allows High School And Recreational Sports Teams In ‘Yellow’ And ‘Green’ Counties To Resume Voluntary Workouts
Physicals for the football and boys and girls soccer teams will be held Sunday.