By: KDKA-TV News Staff
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Antonio Brown has reportedly found a new team.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Friday that the wide receiver and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have agreed on a one-year contract. Schefter reports Brown will likely make his debut in Week 9. Brown is reportedly visiting the team on Saturday.
Update: Antonio Brown and the Buccaneers have reached agreement on a one-year deal, per sources.
Language still has to be finalized, COVID protocols passed, but Brown is likely to make his Bucs’ debut in Week 9 against the Saints.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2020
In July, Brown was suspended without pay for the first eight regular-season games of the 2020 season. The NFL announced that Brown was suspended for multiple violations of the league’s personal conduct policy.
- ‘Mission Complete’: Antonio Brown Appears To End Football Career Again Saying, ‘Life Goes On 84’
- Antonio Brown Gets 2 Years Probation And Must Attend Anger Management Program After Fight With Moving Truck Driver In Florida
- ‘My Emotions Truly Did Cloud My Better Judgement’: Antonio Brown Apologizes To Florida Police After Arrest
- ‘We Want To Help Get Him On The Right Track,’ NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Opens Up About Antonio Brown Investigation
- Antonio Brown Turns Himself In To Florida Police
- ‘This Guy Is High, He Smoked, He Threatened Me’: Delivery Driver Reportedly Claims Antonio Brown Was Under The Influence During Alleged Attack
- Report: Antonio Brown Threw Rock At Moving Truck After Refusing To Hand Over $4,000 Payment
- Antonio Brown Accused Of 3 Separate Incidents Of Sexual Assault
- Report: Antonio Brown Faces 2nd Accusation Of Sexual Misconduct, Allegedly Took Place In Pittsburgh
Brown played one game with the New England Patriots last season before being released. Brown spent the first nine seasons of his career in Pittsburgh.