PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police have released photos of five people they’re trying to identify in connection with riots in Pittsburgh.
Police are looking for five people they say are suspected of throwing “various objects” at police during protests downtown on May 30.READ MORE: Victim In Last Night's Deadly Shooting Near Quarry Field In Pittsburgh's South Side Slopes Identified
The man with a black shirt, bicycle and tattoo on his upper left arm is accused of throwing multiple objects that hit police.
Police say the man in a gray shirt with long black shorts threw multiple objects at officers, burglarized businesses and broke store windows.
The bald man in gray shorts, a dark t-shirt, a dark jacket and a green scarf threw objects at officers and burglarized a liquor store, police say.
The man in the two-toned hooded jacket and dark pants allegedly threw bottles at police.READ MORE: Pittsburgh Weather: Chances For Rain And Storms Return This Weekend
And police say the man in the red shirt with tattoos on both his upper arms threw beer cans at officers.
- Pittsburgh Police Looking To Identify Man Suspected Of Throwing Bricks Or Rocks At Officers During Protests
- Pittsburgh Police Seek To Identify Man Who Allegedly Threw Objects At Police And Helped Incite A Riot
- 24-Year-Old Arrested For Allegedly Setting Fire To Unmarked Police Vehicle During Pittsburgh Riots
- Police Arrest Man Suspected Of Throwing Cinder Block At Police Truck During Downtown Pittsburgh Riot
- Police Looking For Protester Accused Of Vandalizing Police Cars, Throwing Objects At Officers And Looting Businesses During Riots Downtown
- Officials Look To Identify Alleged Vandal And Man Accused Of Shoving Police Horse During Protests Downtown
- Pittsburgh Police Ask For Help Identifying Suspect Involved In Violent Downtown Pittsburgh Protest
- Police Working To Identify Man Accused Of Injuring Officer, Looting Business During Downtown Riots
- Pittsburgh Police Seek Public’s Help Identifying Man Suspected Of Throwing Cinder Block At Police Truck During Protests Downtown
- Pittsburgh Police Ask For Help Identifying 3 Suspects Wanted In Connection With Violence And Destruction During Protests Downtown
- Pittsburgh Police Ask For Help Identifying Man Suspected Of Using Incendiary Device Against Police Officer
- ‘Hijacked’: Pittsburgh Police Looking For Photos And Videos To Identify People Accused Of Turning Peaceful Protests Violent
Pittsburgh Public Safety director Wendell Hissrich says a small number of people allegedly damaged more than 70 businesses, looted goods and left more than a dozen officers hurt.
The Damage Assessment and Accountability Taskforce is compromised of state and federal law enforcement agencies gathering evidence in order to identify this small group of people accused of turning peaceful protests into riots.MORE NEWS: Police: 18-Year-Old Shot, Killed Overnight In McKeesport
Anyone with information is asked to call 412-323-7800 and ask for the task force or email DAAT@Pittsburghpa.gov.