By: KDKA-TV News Staff
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Two more Baltimore Ravens players have reportedly tested positive for Coronavirus.
According to multiple reports, tight end Mark Andrews has tested positive for COVID-19 and is ruled out of Tuesday’s game.
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport said Sunday that Matt Judon is out for the game and “is headed to the COVID-19 reserve list.”
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 29, 2020
ESPN’s Adam Schefter said Sunday morning that:
- “At least 11 players have tested positive for COVID”
- “Twenty players have been added to the reserve/COVID list”
- “Ten staffers have tested positive.”
The ever-changing, up-to-date numbers in Baltimore appear to be these for this moment:
*At least 11 players have tested positive for COVID
*Twenty players have been added to the reserve/COVID list.
*Ten staffers have tested positive. https://t.co/DKj9vmlWXd
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 29, 2020
The Steelers and Ravens are set to play Tuesday night at Heinz Field after Thursday’s game was postponed to Sunday before being postponed again.
- Report: Two New Positive Coronavirus Cases For Baltimore Ravens, Steelers Game Set To Be Played Tuesday
- Report: James Conner, 2 Steelers Coaches Test Positive For COVID-19
- Pittsburgh Steelers Place 3 Players On Reserve/COVID-19 List
- Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin Cancels Practice Ahead Of Ravens Game Uncertainty
- Report: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson Tests Positive For Coronavirus Ahead Of Sunday’s Game Against Steelers
- Steelers President Says The Organization Is ‘Disappointed’ To Not Play Ravens On Thanksgiving
- Report: Baltimore Ravens Have More Positive COVID-19 Cases
- ‘What A Joke’: Pittsburgh Steelers React To Postponed Thanksgiving Game Against Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens Discipline Employee Over COVID-19 Outbreak That Postponed Pittsburgh Steelers Game
- Thanksgiving Pittsburgh Steelers-Baltimore Ravens Game Postponed To Sunday
- Report: More COVID-19 Tests Come Back Positive For Baltimore Ravens Ahead Of Thanksgiving Game Against Pittsburgh Steelers
- COVID-19 In NFL: Multiple Coronavirus Cases Reported By Baltimore Ravens Ahead Of Thanksgiving Game Against Pittsburgh Steelers